Nepal’s goal is to assist women and young girls to move away from a life filled with violence and exploitation toward a life that provides freedom of choice, self-confidence, self-empowerment and eventual emancipation.
- To work with women for economic empowerment.
- To provide a safe home for survivors of trafficking and sexual abuse.
- To conduct survey, studies and researches on contemporary issues.
- To aware community and society on women and children rights through media and workshops.
- To minimize gender based violence of women and girls, human trafficking; commercial sexual and labor exploitation and cultural malpractices.